A project profile is the showcase of your project. It describes what your project is and will be. A high quality project profile describes your project as a presentation which includes:
- Executive summary: in this section of your project profile a summary of your project information, company information, project costs, project income, profit margin, IRR, etc is given.
- SWOT: in this section the strength and weakness of the project is discussed.
- Background of the project: in this section of a high quality project profile the purpose and the prospects of the project, current situation, future plan of the project is discussed.
- Location of the project: in this section, the location of the project, area, mouza and location map is provided.
- Technical aspects: in this section of a high quality project profile, land and land value, communication, utility position, technology to use in the project, civil works, machinery and equipment, vehicles, furniture and fixture, implementation flow chart, products, raw materials, man power, etc. are discussed with detail requirement and costs.
- Management aspects: in this section, the overall management capacity of the project is discussed.
- Financial aspects: in this section, the project feasibility reports are given.
- Economic aspects: in this section, the project’s contribution to the social economy is discussed.
- Marketing aspects: in this section of high quality project profile, all aspects of marketing plans, present demand and supply gap of products, etc. are discussed in details.
- Conclusion: in this section, the overall discussion is summarized and discussed that why an investor should invest on this project.
So, it is important to have a high quality project profile for your finance from bank.
If the investor becomes impressed looking at the project profile at the first sight, it will make a positive image in his mind about your project.