Covid-19 has taught us a great lesson. It says, our business should be such that it can sustain in every circumstance. Observing this pandemic situation, we have come to the following conclusions:
- The business of repair and maintenance is seen as a sustainable business (lift servicing, generator servicing, etc.)
- Online shops were in top positions
- Courier services was one of the most active sectors.
- Health and medical items were affected less than others.
- Grocery products were unaffected
- Vegetable and agricultural food products were at pick.
- Fruits are very important at all situations.
- Food preservation or cold storage projects were at its most active mode. Visit www.coldstorebd.com for cold storage solution.